dimarts, 13 d’abril del 2021

UNIT 5. WHAT'S THE MATTER?

 

UNIT 5. WHAT'S THE MATTER?


This is the video-story we used to introduce Unit 5: WHAT'S THE MATTER? I hope you enjoy it watching again!

This is the vocabulary we are learning on this unit: TOOTHACHE, HEADACHE, COUGH, CUT, EARACHE, COLD, TUMMY ACHE and SORE THROAT. We are also making questions related to these words and using the verb "have": 
-I have a cough
-I have an earache
-Have you got a headache? Yes, I have/No, I haven't
-Have you got a sore throat? Yes, I have/No, I haven't

We will be talking about healthy habits using this vocabulary: drink water, wash, do exercise, eat well, play, sleep well brush my teeth.


You can listen to the Story again!

Enjoy learning!!! Have a nice day!!!

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada