dijous, 28 de gener del 2021

UNIT 3 TEST

 UNIT 3 TEST FOR 3rd GRADE

DATES FOR THE TEST

3rd A:  2nd FEBRUARY

3rd B: 3rd FEBRUARY

3rd C: 4th FEBRUARY


REVIEW THE VOCABULARY WORDS! Dive, row, do karate, do judo, play table tennis, play football, play basketball, ride a bike, ride a horse, skateboard, rollerblade and ice skate!


-Practice writing sentences with the verb "can". 

- I can dive                                                           -I can skateboard
- I can't ride a horse                                           -I can't play basketball
- Can you rollerblade? Yes, I can                      -Can you ice skate? No, I can't 

If you feel like, you can watch this song and do the actions!


ENJOY LEARNING! HAVE A NICE DAY!





Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada